# Firmware Lifecycle
Make sure you have physical access to the device before starting the update process.
Do not power off the device during the firmware update.
Remove the Dryer Control Network (DCN) before updating the firmware.
If Site has Enapter Gateway it needs to be updated to version 1.8.9 or higher.
# Change Log
# New Features
- Add support for the Isolated Dryer Control Network (IDCN)
- Wi-Fi MAC address is available in Mobile App and Enapter Cloud Web
- Enable opposite fan during cooling to speed up the cooling process
# Bug Fixes
- Improve performance for the Dryer Control Network (DCN)
- Ensure device is stopped when the Dryer Control Network (DCN) is deleted
- Make sure device is online during OTA
- Speedup and stabilize OTA process
- Reduce noise during sensors reading
- Fix Factory Settings Reset when unable to connect to WiFi
# Compatibility Matrix
Please carefully check the compatibility matrix for the 3.3.0 firmware version with the previous version.
- C - fully compatible;
- NC - not compatible;
- PC - partly compatible, check additional notes.
# Known Bugs List
The list below contains the most important problems in the firmware and their solutions.
Unable to create the Isolated Dryer Control Network (IDCN) when there is no input pressure.
Solution: update FW to the version 3.3.2 or higher.
# DHCP server in the DCN with Enapter Cloud Connection
The issue is very rare and will be fixed in future FW releases.
If the DCN with Enapter Cloud Connection is used it is possible that DHCP (opens new window) server inside the DCN may assign IP address to a device connecting to the same WiFi AP to which devices from the DCN are connected.
Delete the DCN from the Enapter Mobile App and create it one more time.
If it is possible try to separate the DCN from your main network environment by connecting the DCN to another WiFi AP, no need to separate one DCN from another.