# Firmware Lifecycle
Make sure you have physical access to the device before starting the update process.
Do not power off the device during the firmware update.
Remove the Dryer Control Network (DCN) before updating the firmware (no need since 3.3.0)
If Site has Enapter Gateway it needs to be updated to version 1.8.9 or higher.
# Change Log
# New Features
- Improve the DCN/IDCN workflow by adding IDLE state
# Bug Fixes
- Improve output pressure management
- Properly show Dryer states in the Enapter Cloud when Factory Settings Reset or IDCN creation are happened
# Compatibility Matrix
Please carefully check the compatibility matrix for the 3.4.0 firmware version with the previous version.
- C - fully compatible;
- NC - not compatible;
- PC - partly compatible, check additional notes.
# Known Bugs List
The list below contains the most important problems in the firmware and their solutions.
DCN may assign an IP address to devices (computers, mobiles) connected to Wi-Fi AP associated with DCN enabled Enapter devices.
- Delete the DCN from the Enapter Mobile App and create it one more time.
- If it is possible try to separate the DCN from your main network environment by connecting the DCN to another WiFi AP, no need to separate one DCN from another.