# Firmware Lifecycle
Before OTA make sure to go through the list below.
- Make sure you have physical access to the device before starting the update process.
- Do not power off the device during the firmware update.
- If Site has Enapter Gateway it needs to be updated to version 1.8.9 or higher.
- Remove the Dryer Control Network (DCN) before updating the firmware (no need since 3.3.0).
- Electrolysers connected to DCN/IDCN should be version 1.10.0 or higher, otherwise monitoring and control from Electrolyser Web GUI or Modbus TCP interface won't work.
# Change Log
# New Features
- Add sticky button warning, error code - WP_02.
- Add invalid configuration error, error code - FP_01.
- Add serial communication warning to Enapter Cloud and Electrolyser Web GUI, error code - WH_01.
- Allow to add Water Tank (opens new window) into DCN/IDCN.
- Electrolyser Web GUI: add possibility to reboot UCM.
- Electrolyser Web GUI: add possibility to configure PT01 Min/Max.
- Electrolyser Modbus TCP: add holding register #6021 to read current Dryer state.
- Electrolyser Modbus TCP: add holding register #6022 to persist updated values of PT01 min (holding register #6014) and PT01 max (holding register #6016).
- Electrolyser Modbus TCP: add number of times Dryer was rebooted (read holding register #6020).
- Electrolyser Modbus TCP: allow to reboot UCM (write 1 to holding register #6024 to reboot UCM).
- Electrolyser Modbus TCP: allow to locate device (write 1 to holding register #6023 to enable device locating, write 0 to disable device locating).
# Bug Fixes
- Stabilize IDCN creation.
- Fix fan RPM calculation.
- Properly show drying time left (in non-drying states) in Enapter Cloud.
# Compatibility Matrix
Please carefully check the compatibility matrix for the 3.6.0 firmware version with the previous version.
- C - fully compatible;
- NC - not compatible;
- PC - party compatible, check additional notes.
# Functional Depreciation Statements
# Modbus Compatibility
- Begin with firmware version 3.6.0 Dryer input registers are deprecated, holding registers should be used instead.
# Known Bugs List
The list below contains the most important problems in the firmware and their solutions.
DCN may assign an IP address to devices (computers, mobiles) connected to Wi-Fi AP associated with DCN enabled Enapter devices.
- Delete the DCN from the Enapter Mobile App and create it one more time.
- If it is possible try to separate the DCN from your main network environment by connecting the DCN to another WiFi AP, no need to separate one DCN from another.