# Firmware Lifecycle
Before OTA make sure to go through the list below:
- It is recommended to update the device in the IDLE mode without receiving and executing any commands from Modbus, Enapter Cloud, Enapter Mobile App, Web GUI or others.
- Make sure you have physical access to the device before starting the update process.
- Do not power off the device during the firmware update.
- Remove Dryer Control Network before updating the firmware.
- If Site has Enapter Gateway it needs to be updated to version 1.8.9 or higher.
- Dryer connected to DCN/IDCN should be version 3.6.0 or higher, otherwise it won't be possible to connect Electrolysers to IDCN, monitor and control Dryer from Electrolyser Web GUI or Modbus TCP interface.
# Change Log
# New Features
- Initial version for Electrolyser EL 4.1.
- Recombiner functions were removed for new hardware revision.
- Added support for new hardware product codes: ELE410535A2ASV01, ELE410508A2ASV01, ELE410535A2LSV01, ELE410508A2LSV01.
- Warning will be shown if antifreeze routine can’t be started. New event Warning WF_10:
Electrolyte anti-freze routine is disabledand Warning WB_01
Recombiner anti-freze routine is disabledwere introduced.
- To increase electrolyte circulation pump lifetime it’s start is happening now in 20 seconds after minimum electrolyte level is reached during flushing.
- Added Input Register #1014
- Timeout for Ramp-up 2 state to ensure electrolyser proper operation.
- Pump malfunction or insufficient electrolyte flow detection improved.
- New event Fatal Error FX_43:
Insufficient electrolyte flowand Warning WX_71:
Electrolyte flow check disabledwere introduced.
- New event Error EU_20:
Target current could not be reachedwas introduced.
# Bug Fixes
- Warning WU_10:
Gas-side pressure is not atmosphericbehaviour improved in case of unpredicted reboot.
# Compatibility Matrix
# Functional Depreciation Statements
# Known Bugs List
The list below contains the most important problems in the firmware and their solutions.
It is an issue using WiFi and Windows to access the
Solution: Use a local ethernet connection to the electrolyser or IP address as a hostname.
DCN may assign an IP address to devices (computers, mobiles) connected to Wi-Fi AP associated with DCN enabled Enapter devices.
- Delete the DCN from the Enapter Mobile App and create it one more time.
- If it is possible try to separate the DCN from your main network environment by connecting the DCN to another WiFi AP. It is no need to separate one DCN from another.