# Firmware Lifecycle
Before OTA make sure to go through the list below:
- It is recommended to update the device in the IDLE mode without receiving and executing any commands from Modbus, Enapter Cloud, Enapter Mobile App, Web GUI or others.
- Make sure you have physical access to the device before starting the update process.
- Do not power off the device during the firmware update.
- Remove Dryer Control Network before updating the firmware.
- If Site has Enapter Gateway it needs to be updated to version 1.8.9 or higher.
- Dryer connected to DCN/IDCN should be version 3.6.0 or higher, otherwise it won't be possible to connect Electrolysers to IDCN, monitor and control Dryer from Electrolyser Web GUI or Modbus TCP interface.
# Change Log
# New Features
- New hardware support added (ELE410535D4ASV01)
# Compatibility Matrix
Please carefully check the compatibility matrix for the 3.4.2 firmware version with the previous version.
- C - fully compatible;
- NC - not compatible;
- PC - party compatible, check additional notes.
|Modbus Communication Backward Compatibility
# Functional Depreciation Statements
# Known Bugs List
The list below contains the most important problems in the firmware and their solutions.
It is an issue using WiFi and Windows to access the
Solution: Use a local ethernet connection to the electrolyser or IP address as a hostname.
DCN may assign an IP address to devices (computers, mobiles) connected to Wi-Fi AP associated with DCN enabled Enapter devices.
- Delete the DCN from the Enapter Mobile App and create it one more time.
- If it is possible try to separate the DCN from your main network environment by connecting the DCN to another WiFi AP. It is no need to separate one DCN from another.