# Firmware Lifecycle
Before OTA make sure to go through the list below:
- It is recommended to update the device in the IDLE mode without receiving and executing any commands from Modbus, Enapter Cloud, Enapter Mobile App, Web GUI or others.
- Make sure you have physical access to the device before starting the update process.
- Do not power off the device during the firmware update.
- Remove Dryer Control Network before updating the firmware.
- If Site has Enapter Gateway it needs to be updated to version 1.8.9 or higher.
- Dryer connected to DCN/IDCN should be version 3.6.0 or higher, otherwise it won't be possible to connect Electrolysers to IDCN, monitor and control Dryer from Electrolyser Web GUI or Modbus TCP interface.
# Change Log
# New Features
- Ramp-up and Steady states were improved with derating functionality based on the stack voltage. New events Fatal Error FS_12:
Insufficient stack currentand Warning WS_32:
Derating due to voltagewere introduced.
- Serial numbers (23V*) for new stack models support.
- Default H2 Production Rate can be set using Mobile App and Cloud.
- Critical events history available in HMI.
- Critical events history available in Web GUI.
- Minimum current values were tuned up.
Factory Settings Resetis recommended after firmware update from previous versions to respect new changes.
- New events Warning WX_16:
Large temperature discrepancyand Warning WX_72:
Electrolyte sensors discrepancy check disabledwere introduced.
- The electrolyte pump control was tuned up.
- Stack voltage regulation was improved.
- Inner pressure check was improved to avoid false positives for 35 bar and 8 bar systems.
- Various improvements and bug fixes in Web GUI.
- Holding Register #1015 -
# Bug Fixes
- Fixed SIF test doesn't need delay after reboot.
- Fixed every fatal error transit safety board to safe state requiring
Factory Settings Reset.
- Fixed to show the INTERNAL errors on the Enapter Cloud.
- Fixed electrolyte replacement check can't be disabled.
- Fixed bug that login to Web GUI works only from second attempt.
# Compatibility Matrix
Please carefully check the compatibility matrix for the 3.5.0 firmware version with the previous version.
- C - fully compatible;
- NC - not compatible;
- PC - party compatible, check additional notes.
|Modbus Communication Backward Compatibility
# Functional Depreciation Statements
# Known Bugs List
The list below contains the most important problems in the firmware and their solutions.
It is an issue using WiFi and Windows to access the
Solution: Use a local ethernet connection to the electrolyser or IP address as a hostname.
DCN may assign an IP address to devices (computers, mobiles) connected to Wi-Fi AP associated with DCN enabled Enapter devices.
- Delete the DCN from the Enapter Mobile App and create it one more time.
- If it is possible try to separate the DCN from your main network environment by connecting the DCN to another WiFi AP. It is no need to separate one DCN from another.